Blubond Fashion Voice Ambassador Program
Are you a fashion savvy, open minded and a hard working student?
Are you eager to gain first experiences in the exciting world of the fashion industry while representing a great cause?
Then you are the right candidate for us!
The BluBond Inc. Fashion-Voice Ambassador Program is made up of high school students as well as college students who have a passion for fun and all things fashion! These fashion ambassadors will get to learn the ins and outs of the industry and have behind-the-scenes access to exciting projects and events. As a Blubond Ambassador you will be representing our brand and getting our message out to students, co-workers, friends, family and so forth and with each item you sell you will make 10% commission off each product!
Our Fashion Voice Ambassador Program is a great opportunity for anyone wanting to break into the fashion industry and make some cash doing so! Has people told you have you great style and are always asking where you got your clothes and accessories from? Well with our ambassador program, you will be able to spend your fashion savvy style out to the world while making some cash!
The BluBond Fashion-Voice Ambassador Program will be held in select locations* and interested students must be at least a junior or senior for the upcoming 2016-2017 academic school year. Eligibility requires that students maintain a cumulative GPA of 2.5 or higher (United States) or marks of 75 and higher (Canada).
Submit your application by May 31, 2016 and begin preparing your fashion project!
What is my DO GOOD Fashion Project?
Blubond represents beautiful designers and contemporary collections while giving back to charities around the world. It doesn’t get better than that! We want to see what you admire most about doing good in the world or your community & what you love about the fashion industry. What looks or trends catch your eye? Do you admire your friends’ natural style or have a celebrity style icon? Do you participate in any charitable work or activities? This is YOUR time to show us your style, so get creative! Here are some ideas to get you going-
- Tear out looks from magazines
- Take snapshots of your friends
- Make a collage
- Design a poster
- Design a Powerpoint presentation
- Create a photo album
- What is a cause close to your heart?
- Have you raised money for a cause before?
- Have fun!
What else do I need to know?
- Our Program requires an ongoing reliable time commitment. Members take part in monthly meetings and seminars, each of which usually last one hour and held on the phone
- Members represent the BluBond company and should convey a professional and courteous manner at all times
- This is a commission-paid membership that takes place during May 2016-May 2017 (Update from April 2016)
- Applicants will be contacted no later than April 4th, 2016 regarding the status of their application
- If selected for an interview, applicants must provide two letters of recommendation and a copy of their high school transcript
- Late submissions will not be considered
We look forward to learning more about you!
How will my personal information be used?
We respect your privacy, and take great care to safeguard information in our possession. The BluBond Fashion Voice Ambassador Program will only use the information you provide to us for the purposes of evaluating your Fashion Ambassador Program application. We may also disclose information when you tell us to do so, to identify or contact you, to protect your rights or the rights of BluBond Inc., or as required by law. For example, we may use this data to contact you about the status of your application, to contact your recommenders, or if you are selected as a Fashion Ambassador Program member. Your data will not be shared with third-party advertisers. For further information.
Please answer the following questions as accurately as possible.